*We are offering a sign-on bonus of $5,000, if hired*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Invasive Cardiology Technologist in our Cath Lab Department at Baptist Medical Center South. This is a full-time days opportunity.
The Invasive Cardiology Technologist will be responsible for:
- Preparing Cath Lab for acceptance of cardiac patients
- Performing technical duties including scrubbing and hemodynamic monitoring and recording of diagnostic and interventional procedures (cardiac cath, PTCA, stent, atherectomy, peripherals)
- Performing technical duties such as scrubbing and hemodynamic monitoring/recording for EP procedures, RF ablations and pacemakers/ICDs.
- Assisting with monitoring and care of patient as directed
This Invasive Cardiology Technologist opportunity will be located at Baptist South. If you are interested in this full-time opportunity, please apply now or contact email@example.com
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Less than 1 year Cath Laboratory Experience
- Experience working at another hospital
License and Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Registered Technologist in Cardiac-Interventional Radiography ARRT (CI) Required Or
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required Or
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) Required Or
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist Required Or
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.