We are looking for an experienced Analyst Senior Software Developer in the Baptist IT Department!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements operating systems components, software tools and utilities.
- Determines systems software design requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Generates systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Requires in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines.
- Solves complex technical problems in own discipline.
- Works independently with minimal guidance.
- May lead small projects with limited scope/risks or workstreams within a broader project.
- May also have accountability for on-going processes, programs or activities.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Level at which a career may stabilize for many years or until retirement.
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum 5 Years of related Experience Required
- 3-5 Years IT Systems Implementation Experience Preferred
- IT Support Experience Preferred
- Interface/Integration Experience Preferred
- Corepoint Experience Preferred
- Mulesoft Experience Preferred
License and Certification
Baptist IT Center
3451 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.