Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Licensed Clinical Care Coordinator to our Outpatient Behavioral Health department. This is a Full-Time Day shift opportunity for the geriatric population. This is a hybrid position, and the in-person days will be located at our office in Nocatee, FL.
As a Case Coordinator, you are a core member of the collaborative care team, which includes, but is not limited to, various mental health professionals, psychiatrists, and primary care physicians. The team will be utilizing the collaborative care model (C0CM) to assist with mental health needs within a primary care setting.
The CoCM is a systematic approach to treating various mental health disorders, in primary care settings, that involve
- integration of care coordinators, consultant psychiatrists, and primary care physicians.
- Will employ a biopsychosocial approach to care for the whole patient.
- Provide brief behavioral interventions using evidence-based techniques such as behavioral activation, problem-solving treatment, motivational interviewing, or other treatments as appropriate.
- will track patients in a registry, utilize measurement-based practices and treatments, document progress, and facilitate referrals when needed.
** This role requires a master's degree and a valid Florida License as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Registered interns cannot be considered**
If you're interested in this Full-Time Days opportunity at our Baptist office in Nocatee, FL, please apply today!
- 1-2 years Clinical Experience
License and Certification
- Crisis Prevention Certification (CPI) Preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Preferred
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker Required Or
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) Required Or
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor Required Or
Baptist Behavioral Health
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.