We are currently looking for Licensed Clinical Social Workers at Baptist Jacksonville! This is a PRN oppourtunity!
Social Worker Duties:
- Assesses psychosocial needs and provides services to older adults that enhance patient functioning, emotional well-being and continued access to services and resources in the community through intensive case management.
- Provides advance care planning and goals-of-care clarification.
- Facilitates family meetings when mediation is needed to resolve conflict.
- Coordinates transitions of care. Provides financial counseling and long-term planning.
- Provides life transitions counseling related to changes in environment, loss of relationship, and coping with diagnostic changes. Assesses safety concerns, advocates for patient and family, and implements strategies to improve situation.
- Provides services for medically complex patients.
If you are interested in our opening, please apply directly!
- 1-2 years Social Work Experience
- Case Management Experience
License and Certification
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.