Baptist Medical Center is actively seeking a dedicated Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to join our Inpatient Behavioral Health unit at Baptist Jacksonville. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Full-Time Day shift position.
As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)/Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) at Baptist Jacksonville, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading group, individual, and family therapy sessions within an inpatient pediatric behavioral health unit.
- Evaluating psychosocial needs and provides therapeutic services that enhance patient functioning, emotional well-being and behavior
- Collaborating with treatment team and professionals to promote continuity of care to next level or community setting
- Advocating in discharge planning, placements/transfers, voluntary and involuntary process
- Assisting with quality improvement and utilization review activities
Please be aware that a valid Florida LMHC or LCSW is a prerequisite for this role, and registered interns will not be considered.
This Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)/ Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) position is based at Baptist Jacksonville. If you are enthusiastic about making an impact and are looking for a fulfilling Full-Time Day shift opportunity, we encourage you to apply now. Your commitment and expertise will contribute significantly to the well-being of our patients and support our mission of providing exceptional care.
- 3-5 Years Experience in Mental Health field Required
- 1-2 years Individual Counseling Experience Required
- 1-2 years Group Counseling Experience Required
- 1-2 years Assessment and Diagnostic Experience Required
- Less than 1 year Case Management Experience Required
License and Certification
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.