Baptist Medical Center is seeking a PRN Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in Downtown Jacksonville. This is a PRN opportunity and will work various shifts per month. Weekend rotations required.
The PRN LMHC Duties:
- Evaluates psychosocial needs and provides therapeutic services that enhance patient functioning, emotional well-being and behavior.
- Collaborates with treatment team and professionals to promote continuity of care to next level or community setting.
- Advocates in discharge planning, placements/transfers, voluntary and involuntary process.
- Assists with quality improvement and utilization review activities.
If you are interested in our opening, please apply directly!
- 3-5 Years Experience in Mental Health field
- 1-2 years Individual Counseling Experience
- 1-2 years Group Counseling Experience
- 1-2 years Assessment and Diagnostic Experience
- Less than 1 year Case Management Experience
License and Certification
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.