Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist, MRI Department, Part-time, Baptist Beaches
Date Posted: Mar 08, 2023
Shift Details: Days
**We are offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus, if hired!!
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add an MRI Technologist to our MRI department at Baptist Beaches, located in Jacksonville, FL. An MRI technologist specializes in magnetic resonance imaging scanners while injecting patients with contrast media, such as dyes, so that the images displays on the scanner. An MRI technologist will operate the MRI scanners to create several cross-sectional images of an area of a patient's body. This is a Part-time opportunity with shifts of Thursday & Friday 8:00am-5:30pm & Saturday 8:00am-2:00pm.
This MRI Technologist, will be responsible for the following:
- Performing high quality diagnostic procedures.
- Taking every precaution to protect self, patient and others from potential harm relating to the magnetic field.
- Staying compliant with mandatory education and health requirements.
- Identifying, preparing, administering, and documenting medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy.
*If CRT or ARRT (R) must obtain ARRT (MRI) registry within 18 months.
This MRI Technologist will be located at Baptist Beaches. If you are interested in this part-time, weekends shift opportunity, please apply now or email email@example.com
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- 3-5 Years Radiologic Technologist Experience
- MRI Technologist Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) Required
- Registered Technologist in Radiography ARRT (R) Required Or
- Registered Technologist in Magnetic Resonance Imaging ARRT (MR) Required Or
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required Or
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist Required Or
- Licensed Technologist in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Required Or
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care. Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.