**We are offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus, if hired!!
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add an MRI Technologist to our MRI department at Baptist Jacksonville, located in Downtown Jacksonville, FL. An MRI technologist specializes in magnetic resonance imaging scanners while injecting patients with contrast media, such as dyes, so that the images displays on the scanner. An MRI technologist will operate the MRI scanners to create several cross-sectional images of an area of a patient's body. This is a Part-time, weekends opportunity with shifts of Saturday & Sunday 6:30am - 7:00pm.
As a MRI Technologist, you will be responsible for:
- Performing high quality diagnostic procedures.
- Taking every precaution to protect self, patient and others from potential harm relating to the magnetic field.
- Staying compliant with mandatory education and health requirements.
- Identifying, preparing, administering, and documenting medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy.
*If CRT or ARRT (R) must obtain ARRT (MRI) registry within 18 months.
This MRI Technologist will be located at Baptist Jacksonville, Downtown. If you are interested in this part-time, weekends shift opportunity, please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- 1-2 years Experience in Radiology Department
- MRI Technologist Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Customer Service Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) Required
- Registered Technologist in Radiography ARRT (R) Required Or
- Registered Technologist in Magnetic Resonance Imaging ARRT (MR) Required Or
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required Or
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist Required Or
- Licensed Technologist in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Required Or
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.