Mammography Technologist, PRN, Baptist Beaches
Date Posted: Mar 16, 2023
Shift Details: Days
*$1,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Mammography Technologist in our Mammography Department at Baptist Beaches. The primary responsibility of a Mammography Technologist is to ensure physicians and other members of a patient’s care team receive high-quality images of the breast so they can use to make diagnoses or assess the success of treatments. This is a PRN, Various Shifts opportunity in Jacksonville, FL. **Certification Note: ARRT (M) or Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA) qualified; 18 months from date of hire to obtain ARRT (M).
Mammography Technologist, MRI Department, Job Responsibilities:
- Performing high quality screening
- Preforming diagnostic and invasive breast procedures
- Preforming bone density radiography
If you are interested in this PRN, Various Shifts opportunity, please apply now or contact Tucker.firstname.lastname@example.org.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption at time of hire.
- Bone Density Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Mammography Technical Professional Experience
- Experience in mammography department
- Experience in Breast Center environment
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Required
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
- Registered Technologist in Mammography ARRT (M) Required
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required
- Mammography Certification (M) Required
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist Required
- Licensed Mammography Technologist Required
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care. Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.