We are looking to hire a Managed Care Analyst to join the Baptist team! This position is full-time days and remote eligible. There may be required travel once a quarter for on-site meetings. The Managed Care Analyst works with our Managed Care team to ensure all insurance contracts are handled appropriately.
Managed Care Analyst Responsibilities:
- Loads managed care contracts, government contracts, and special contracts for the Baptist Health System.
- Ensures contract loads are accurate and follow through on completing negotiations.
- Completes rate schedules and calculations.
- Validates system calculations for loaded contracts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position supports the Baptist Health system and is located near our Downtown campus. If you are interested, please apply today!
- Over 5 years Relevant equivalent experience in lieu of education
- 3-5 Years Reimbursement Experience
- 3-5 Years Managed Care Contracting Experience
- 1-2 years Medicaid Utilization Review Experience
- 1-2 years Medicare Utilization Review Experience
License and Certification
- EPIC Hospital Billing Expected Reimbursement Contracts Management Certification
- EPIC Hospital Billing Expected Reimbursement Contracts Administration Certification
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.