Marketing Communications Specialist - Wolfson Children's Hospital
We are hiring for a Marketing Communications Specialist. This is a full-time position located at Wolfson Children's Hospital.
Responsible for promoting the mission and work of Wolfson Children’s Hospital of Jacksonville locally, regionally and nationally (when appropriate) through development of original digital marketing content and strategies. Play an essential part in driving Wolfson Children’s digital narrative, helping to enhance the organization's image and improving digital communications with key stakeholders, and supporting brand engagement through effective campaigns. This position reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager for Wolfson Children’s.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience with marketing principles and how digital, print and broadcast content fits into Marketing/PR campaigns.
- Knowledge in key areas of digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, display media, mobile, content marketing, email marketing, automated audience journeys and related technologies, and digital advertising campaigns
- Supports communications, public relations and brand initiatives for Wolfson Children’s through expertise with digital channels.
- Responsibilities include the creation, execution and tracking of digital marketing campaigns (with direction from Marketing and Communications Manager at Wolfson Children’s).
- Create digital communications assets (copywriting, email content, app copy and website updates), and handle general digital communication activities.
- Act as liaison between Wolfson Children’s service line owners/administrators and Internet Marketing content producers to ensure content is up to date and in alignment with marketing and communications strategies, campaigns and program developmentMeasure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Measure and report performance of digital content and marketing campaigns performance, effectiveness and ROI and assess against goals; create dashboards after campaigns
- Evaluate and report on digital content’s performance, effectiveness and ROI.
- Actively use insights from analytics to determine best practices and apply learnings to content development.
- Keep updated with digital marketing trends in order to identify new opportunities and initiatives.
- Support Juice newsfeed and newshub as a content creator.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital media, digital marketing, marketing, communications preferred
Experience and Special Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience writing and editing across print, broadcast, and digital platforms
- Excellent writing, grammar and editing skills; Mastery of Associated Press style a must
- Experience with marketing automation a plus
- Experience with web platforms such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Eventbrite, Survey Monkey, Hootsuite, Google AdWords, etc. a plus
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently (and remotely) and as part of a collaborative team
- Can-do attitude with strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Dependability, professionalism and flexibility (including willingness to help with other projects)
- Able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Creative and also critical thinking skills
- Passion for the mission and the work at Wolfson Children’s Hospital
- Extensive periods of sitting and keyboard/computer work
- Occasional coverage of special events will require be long periods of standing and walking
- Communicates effectively in person, via email, and over the phone
- May on occasion be required to lift packages up to 25 lbs.
License and Certification
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.