We are looking for an experienced Medical Assistant for the Baptist Primary Care office located at the Baptist Baymeadows office location. The shift for the Medical Assistant position is Monday through Friday.
The primary responsibility of the Medical Assistant is to provide assistance to physicians.
Additional responsibilities for Medical Assistants may include:
- Obtains vital signs
- Greets and chaperones patients during medical part of visit
- Maintains medical documentation
- Schedules care, treatment, diagnostic tests per physician
- Processes prescription requests and referrals
- Additional responsibilities may be required based upon office needs
High School Diploma/GED
- 3-5 Years Experience working in a Medical Office Preferred
- 2 years Medical Assistant Experience Preferred
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Medical Assistant certification preferred (CMA, RMA, NCMA, CCMA)
Baptist Physician Services
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health has the largest network of primary care providers in the Jacksonville area, with over 50 offices throughout Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. The network has more than 130 physicians, including family physicians, pediatricians & internists. Baptist is repeatedly chosen as the area’s most preferred health care provider and has been chosen as one of the Best Places to Work in U.S. Healthcare by Modern Healthcare.
If you are interested in this Medical Assistant opportunity at Baptist Baymeadows, please apply directly!