*Up to a $1,000 Sign-On-Bonus Available!*
Baptist Health is looking to add an experienced Medical Assistant to the Baptist Cardiology off.ice located at the Baptist Beaches office location. This is a Full-Time Days opportunity Monday through Friday.
The primary responsibility of the Medical Assistant is to provide assistance to physicians.
Additional responsibilities for Medical Assistant may include:
- Obtaining vital signs
- Greeting and chaperoning patients during medical part of visit
- Maintaining medical documentation
- Scheduling care, treatment, diagnostic tests per physician
- Processing prescription requests, referrals, and refill oversight
- Rooming patients for the provider
- Facilitating patient questions and concerns to the provider and providing feedback to the patient
- Additional responsibilities may be required based upon office needs
This is a very team and family oriented office! It is very busy and fast paced, so we are looking for a focused, task-oriented, self motivated, energetic team player who knows how to handle themselves in a professional environment while also having fun! Our ideal candidate is friendly, well spoken, and has a fantastic work ethic.
This is a beautiful location to work at with ample parking options! If you are interested in this Medical Assistant opportunity at Baptist Beaches Cardiology, please apply directly!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
High School Diploma/GED
- Two Years Patient Care Experience Preferred
- Experience in Physician's Office Preferred
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Medical Assistant Certification Preferred (CMA, RMA, NCMA, CCMA)
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as multiple 24-hour freestanding Emergency Centers. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 50+ primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.