We are looking for an experienced Medical Assistant II for the ENT Office located at Baptist Clay and Point Meadiws. The shift for the Medical Assistant position is Monday through Friday.
The primary responsibility of the Medical Assistant is to provide assistance to physicians.
Additional responsibilities for Medical Assistants may include:
- Obtains vital signs
- Greets and chaperones patients during medical part of visit
- Maintains medical documentation
- Schedules care, treatment, diagnostic tests per physician
- Processes prescription requests and referrals
- Additional responsibilities may be required based upon office needs
If you are interested in this Medical Assistant II position, please apply directly!
High School Diploma/GED
- Over 5 years Patient Care Experience Preferred
- Experience in Physician's office Preferred
License and Certification
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
1771 Baptist Clay Drive
Fleming Island, Florida, 32003
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.