Medical Assistant II, Primary Care, Full Time Days, Hilden Road
Date Posted: Feb 17, 2023
Shift Details: Days
*Up to a $1,000 Sign on Bonus Available*
Baptist Health is looking to add a Medical Assistant in our Primary Care Department at Baptist Primary Care Hilden Road in Ponte Vedra, Florida. This opening is a full-time opportunity.
This position is for the Baptist Primary Care Hilden Road office. The candidate will perform back office medical assistant duties, including rooming patients and assisting provider. Candidate will assist with mentoring new Medical Assistants.
As a Medical Assistant II, you will be responsible for:
- Provides nursing assistance to physicians
- Obtains vital signs
- Greets and chaperones patients during medical visit
- Telephone triage
- Patient education
- Maintains medical documentation
- Schedules care, treatment, diagnostic tests per physician
- Processes CLIA waived tests, prescription requests and referrals
- Cross train in front office, referrals and other areas (E.G.FP and Peds)
This Medical Assistant position will be located at Primary Care Hilden Road. If you are interested in this full-time opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
High School Diploma/GED
- Over 5 years Patient Care Experience
- Experience in Physician's office
License and Certification
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
Baptist Primary Care
Baptist Primary Care
Baptist Health has the largest network of primary care providers in the Jacksonville area, with 45 offices throughout Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. The network has more than 130 physicians, including family physicians, pediatricians & internists. Baptist is repeatedly chosen as the area’s most preferred health care provider and has been chosen as one of the Best Places to Work in U.S. Healthcare by Modern Healthcare.