*Up to a $1,000 Sign on Bonus Available*
We are looking for an experienced Medical Assistant for the Baptist Primary Care IMG office in Baymeadows.
This position is for Baptist Primary Care IMG Baymeadows. The office has 8 providers who see 18-25 patients per provider daily. The candidate’s responsibilities will include keeping up with assigned provider and anticipating their needs, such as handling refills and rooming patients. The candidate must be flexible in this fast-paced, large office. Fast-learner and ability to multi-task is a must.
The shift is Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
As a Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Provides nursing assistance to physicians
- Obtains vital signs
- Greets and chaperones patients during medical visit
- Telephone triage
- Patient education
- Maintains medical documentation
- Schedules care, treatment, diagnostic tests per physician
- Processes CLIA waived tests, prescription requests and referrals
- Cross train in front office, referrals and other areas (E.G.FP and Peds)
If you are interested in this Medical Assistant II position at Baptist Primary Care, please apply now.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
High School Diploma/GED
- Over 5 years Patient Care Experience
- Experience in Physician's office
License and Certification
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
Baptist Primary Care
Baptist Primary Care
Baptist Health has the largest network of primary care providers in the Jacksonville area, with 45 offices throughout Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. The network has more than 130 physicians, including family physicians, pediatricians & internists. Baptist is repeatedly chosen as the area’s most preferred health care provider and has been chosen as one of the Best Places to Work in U.S. Healthcare by Modern Healthcare.