*Up to a $500 Sign on Bonus Available*
Baptist Health is looking to add a Medical Assistant in our Primary Care Department at Baptist Primary Care Float Pool in Jacksonville, Florida. This opening is a PRN opportunity.
This position is for Baptist Primary Care for Float Pool. The candidate will work from different Primary Care office locations. Responsibilities will include rooming patients and answering clinical calls. The ideal candidate will be flexible and able to work different offices with different needs.
As a Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Provides nursing assistance to physician
- Obtains vital signs
- Greets and chaperones patients during medical visit
- Maintains medical documentation
- Schedules care, treatment, diagnostic tests per physician
- Processes prescription requests and referrals
This Medical Assistant position will be located at Primary Care Float Pool. If you are interested in this PRN opportunity, please apply now or contact email@example.com.
High School Diploma/GED
- 2 years Patient Care Experience
- Experience in Physician's office
License and Certification
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) Required
Baptist Primary Care
Baptist Health has the largest network of primary care providers in the Jacksonville area, with 45 offices throughout Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. The network has more than 130 physicians, including family physicians, pediatricians & internists. Baptist is repeatedly chosen as the area’s most preferred health care provider and has been chosen as one of the Best Places to Work in U.S. Healthcare by Modern Healthcare.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.