Baptist Primary Care is looking for an experienced Medical Lab Technician for the Primary Care office located in Orange Park. This position will report to work Monday through Friday.
The primary responsibility of the Medical Lab Technician for Baptist Primary Care is to maintain basic lab functions. This position is in a large, well-established pediatrics practice. The office is conveniently located on Smith Street in Orange Park, just off Kingsley Avenue and Highway 17.
Additional responsibilities for the Medical Lab Technician may include:
- Maintain basic lab expertise
- Perform specimen collection and processing
- Execute technical and lab information systems
- Perform clerical functions in one or more laboratory sections
- Maintain records of performance as defined in the laboratory's procedure manuals
- Assist patients in laboratory setting
- Additional duties may be required as needed
If you are interested in this full-time opportunity, please apply now. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Medical Laboratory Technician Experience
- Certified Medical Laboratory Technician Required
License and Certification
- Certified Medical Technician Required
- Licensed Clinical Laboratory Technician Required
Baptist Primary Care
Baptist Health has the largest network of primary care providers in the Jacksonville area, with 45 offices throughout Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. The network has more than 130 physicians, including family physicians, pediatricians & internists. Baptist is repeatedly chosen as the area’s most preferred health care provider and has been chosen as one of the Best Places to Work in U.S. Healthcare by Modern Healthcare.