Up to a $500 Sign On Bonus Available!
Baptist Medical Center is looking for skilled Medical Laboratory Assistants MLA in Jacksonville, FL. Across the system we have various shifts (Days, Evenings, Nights) and positions (Full Time, Part Time, PRN) open at various locations!
As a Medical Laboratory Assistant at Baptist Health, you will be responsible for the following:
- Perform a variety of clerical and technical duties associated with the pre- and post-analytical handling of laboratory specimens and results
- Communicate laboratory results and responds to specimen-related questions from physicians and various other caregivers
- Collects blood specimens for routine and special laboratory procedures
- Utilizes computer functions
If you are interested in joining the Baptist Jacksonville team as a Medical Laboratory Assistant, Apply Now!
High School Diploma/GED
- Less than 1 year Phlebotomy Experience
- Specimen Processing Experience
License and Certification
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (perfered)
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Medical Center Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care. Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.