We are looking for an experienced Medical Office Coordinator at Baptist Heart Specialists!
The Medical Office Coordinator:
- Supports manager to ensure smooth operation of office
- Coordinates business operations or clinical operations in conjunction with physician and manager.
If you are interested in this Medical Office Coordinator position, please apply directly!
High School Diploma/GED
- Previous patient care experience as a MA
License and Certification
• Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) Or
• Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Or
• National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA) Or
• Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) Or
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as multiple 24-hour freestanding Emergency Centers. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 50+ primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.