We’re currently looking for Skilled and Passionate Medical Technologist in Jacksonville FL, at Baptist Hospital! This position is a Part-Time Nights opportunity. *Up to $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS*
- Maintain expertise and perform technical, specimen collection/processing, LIS, general department, and clerical functions in laboratory areas where applicable.
- Maintain records of performance as defined in the SOP manuals.
- Supervised by Director and Section Supervisors; can perform all responsibilities without on-site supervision.
- Can supervise MLTs as General Supervisor and serve as Charge Technologist in the absence of other lab supervisors or MTs.
- May instruct new employees and students.
If you are interested in our Medical Technologist position, please apply now or reach out directly to Amanda.Shawles@bmcjax.com
- Less than 1 year Medical Technologist Experience
License and Certification
- Certified Medical Technologist (MT)
- Licensed Medical Technologist
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.