Baptist Nassau is looking for a qualified Medical Technologist to join their team! This is a part-time evenings position with a rotating schedule. Week One is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM. Week Two is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM.
Medical Technologist Responsibilities:
- Maintain expertise and perform technical, specimen collection/processing, LIS, general department, and clerical functions in one or more laboratory sections.
- Maintain records of performance as defined in the laboratory's general and sectional policy and procedure manuals.
- Supervised by Director and Section Supervisors, however, can perform all responsibilities of this job description without on-site supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Less than 1 year Medical Technologist Experience
License and Certification
- Certified Medical Technologist (MT)
- Licensed Medical Technologist
- Licensed Clinical Laboratory Technician
1250 South 18th Street
Fernandina Beach, Florida, 32034
As Nassau County’s only hospital located on beautiful Amelia Island, Baptist Medical Center Nassau is a Magnet™ hospital designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care. The progressive hospital utilizes a fully electronic medical record and is an accredited chest pain center. The picturesque area offers many cultural and leisure activities, including golfing, boating and unspoiled beaches. Downtown Jacksonville is a short drive south, offering NFL football, premier theater and music venues, cultural activities and more. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare.