We’re currently looking for Skilled and Passionate Medical Technologist in Jacksonville FL, at Baptist South! This is a Part-Time Weekends opportunity, Saturday, Saturday and Monday. *Up to a $5,000 Sign on Bonus Available!*
- Maintain expertise and perform technical, specimen collection/processing, LIS, general department, and clerical functions in laboratory areas where applicable.
- Maintain records of performance as defined in the SOP manuals.
- Supervised by Director and Section Supervisors; can perform all responsibilities without on-site supervision.
- Can supervise MLTs as General Supervisor and serve as Charge Technologist in the absence of other lab supervisors or MTs.
- May instruct new employees and students
Education and Experience:
- Associate's Degree Required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Less than 1 year Medical Technologist experience
- Florida Medical Technologist License
- 3-5 Years Clinical Laboratory Experience
License and Certification
- Certified Medical Technologist (MT)
- Licensed Medical Technologist
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.