*Up to $500 SIGN ON BONUS*
Baptist Health is currently looking for a Medical Technologist to join our Laboratory Services department at Baptist Medical Center BMDA. This is a PRN Day opportunity.
Baptist Jacksonville is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. We serve families throughout the area with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
As a Medical Technologist you will be responsible for:
- Maintain expertise and perform technical, specimen collection/processing, LIS, general department, and clerical functions in one or more laboratory sections
- Maintain records of performance as defined in the laboratory's general and sectional policy and procedure manuals
- Maintain records of performance as defined in the SOP manuals.
- May instruct new employees and students.
- Supervised by Director and Section Supervisors, however, can perform all responsibilities of this job description without on-site supervisior
This Medical Technologist position will be located at Baptist BMDA Laboratory. If you are interested in this PRN Day opportunity, please apply now or reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Less than one year Medical Technologist Experience
License and Certification
- Certified Medical Technologist (MT)- preferred
- Certified Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)- preferred
- Licensed Medical Technologist
- Licensed Clinical Laboratory Technician
Baptist MD Anderson Ctr
1301 Palm Ave
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.