We are looking for an experienced Medicare Risk Adjustment Coder for Baptist Primary Care!
Medicare Risk Adjustment Coder responsibilities include:
- The Medicare Risk Adjustment Coder uses knowledge of Hierarchical Condition Categories to conduct chart reviews and accurately assign ICD10, HCC, CPT and/or Evaluation and Management codes for professional services performed
- The Medicare Risk Adjustment Coder uses critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills to identify and communicate trends in documentation and coding that affect provider risk adjustment factor (RAF) scores.
- This work effort is in support of the clinically integrated network and ACO's strategy for improving the overall accuracy of documentation, diagnoses, and coding
High School Diploma/GED
- 3-5 Years Coding Knowledge
- 3-5 Years Experience working in healthcare setting
- Knowledge of Risk Adjustment Factors
- Knowledge of Medicare Requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office
License and Certification
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) OR Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
- Certified Risk Adjustment Coder (CRC) preferred
3563 Philips Highway
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health has the largest network of primary care providers in the Jacksonville area, with 45 offices throughout Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. The network has more than 130 physicians, including family physicians, pediatricians & internists. Baptist is repeatedly chosen as the area’s most preferred health care provider and has been chosen as one of the Best Places to Work in U.S. Healthcare by Modern Healthcare.