We are currently looking for Medication History Pharmacy Technicians at Baptist Hospital! This is a PRN opportunity!
- Must be Registered with the State of Florida Board of Pharmacy.
- Provides medication history support services and is under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist.
- All professional communications and final checks must be approved by the Pharmacist.
- Duties include performing medication history interviews, documenting information in the electronic medical record, and communication with patients and interdisciplinary healthcare professionals.
If you are interested, please apply directly!
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Pharmacy Technician Experience
License and Certification
- Registered Pharmacy Tech (RPT) with Florida Board of Pharmacy
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPT)
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.