We are currently looking for Mental Health Evaluators at Baptist Hospital, in Jacksonville Fl! This is a PRN opening for Various Shifts. Weekend Rotation required.
- The Mental Health Evaluator (MHE) completes psychosocial assessments of ED and medically admitted patients who are in need of psychiatric placement in the ED and throughout the hospital.
- The MHE is also available to assist the psychiatrist in performing medical consults and providing therapeutic counseling to patients who are admitted to the hospital.
- Education Note: Training for CPI, EMTALA, and Baker Act must be completed within first 30 days of employment.
- Additional Note: Must obtain hospital privileges through the Medical Staff Office
If you are interested, please apply directly!
- Experience in Behavior Health Setting
License and Certification
- Crisis Prevention Certification (CPI)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Registered Intern
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.