Baptist Medical Center in Jacksonville, FL is seeking a Mental Health Therapist - Adult Practice - Nocatee. This Mental Health therapist position will work Full time Day shift and is located at our Adult Practice in Nocatee. The Mental Health Therapist will be responsible for:
- Conduct intake and assessment, assign diagnoses and develop treatment plan for patients referred for mental health services.
- Provide treatment that is clinically necessary and evidence-based.
- Complete authorization requests as needed and maintain up-to-date medical records.
- Maintain state professional licensure and credentialing with insurance panels.
- Ability to develop rapport with patients; assess and diagnose patients using DSM criteria; develop a treatment plan; document treatment progress in keeping with Joint Commission standards; efficient use of EMR.
If you are interested in working with a magnet designated hospital, please apply now.
- 1-2 years Clinical Experience
License and Certification
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.