Baptist Health is looking to add a Mental Health Therapist in our Pediatric PHP/IOP program at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. This is a Full-time days shift opportunity, M-F 8 am - 5 pm. This Mental Health Therapist will work collaboratively with a team of clinicians providing psychiatric care to pediatric patients in the IOP or PHP program at our Downtown Jacksonville campus.
As a Mental Health Therapist, you will be responsible for:
- Conduct intake and assessment
- Assign diagnoses and develop treatment plan for patients referred for mental health services.
- Provide treatment that is clinically necessary and evidence-based.
- Complete authorization requests as needed and maintain up-to-date medical records.
- Maintain state professional licensure and credentialing with insurance panels.
- Ability to develop rapport with patients
- Assess and diagnose patients using DSM criteria
- Develop a treatment plan
- Document treatment progress in keeping with Joint Commission standards
- Efficient use of EMR
In order to be considered for this Mental Health Therapist position, you must have an active LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC.
Experience facilitating group therapy with pediatric patients as well as conducting intake assessments is preferred.
If you're interested in this Full-Time Days shift opportunity at Baptist Jacksonville, apply today!
- 1-2 years Clinical Experience
License and Certification
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker Required Or
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) Required Or
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor Required Or
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.