*We are offering a sign-on bonus of up to $4,000, if hired.
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a MRI Technologist in our MRI Department at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. There are currently many shifts available.
The MRI Technologist will be responsible for:
- Quality and quantity of procedures performed in MRI
- Assists in staff training, performance and equipment evaluations
- Insures staff compliance with Employee Helath and Mandatory Education requirements *ARRT to be obtained within 12 months of hire
- Responsible for maintaining ACR Accreditation
This MRI Technologist will be located at Baptist Jacksonville. If you are interested in this any of our current opportunities available, please apply now or contact email@example.com
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- 1-2 years Experience in Radiology Department preferred
- MRI Technologist Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Customer Service Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Required
- Registered Technologist in Magnetic Resonance Imaging ARRT (MR) Required Or
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.