Baptist is looking for skilled and passionate MRI Technologist to join our team at Baptist Southl! This is a Part-Time Weekends opportunity, Saturday and Sunday from 7AM-7PM.
- Performs high quality diagnostic procedures.
- Takes every precaution to protect self, patient and others from potential harm relating to the magnetic field.
- Is compliant with mandatory education and health requirements
If you are interested in our MRI Technologist position, please apply directly!
- 1-2 years Experience in Radiology Department
- MRI Technologist Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Customer Service Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Or
- Registered Technologist in Magnetic Resonance Imaging ARRT (MR)
- Licensed Technologist in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Or
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.