Baptist Health is looking for skilled and passionate MRI Technologist to join our team at Baptist Beachesl! This is a PRN opportunity with various shifts.
- Performs high quality diagnostic procedures.
- Takes every precaution to protect self, patient and others from potential harm relating to the magnetic field.
- Is compliant with mandatory education and health requirements
If you are interested in our MRI Technologist position, please apply directly!
- 1-2 years Experience in imaging department
- MRI Technologist Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Customer Service Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
- Registered Technologist in Magnetic Resonance Imaging ARRT (MR)
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT)
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches
Baptist Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care.Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.