We are looking for skilled and experienced Multi Modality Technologist in Jacksonville, Fl at our Baptist Ed on the Northside. May be required to participate in taking call for either or both areas. This position is a full-time position. Sat/Sun from 1830-0700 with rotating Mon/Fri. Call and holiday coverage included.
- Trained and competent in two or more diagnostic modalities
- Agrees to work part of their scheduled hours in each area.
- Compliant with mandatory education and health requirements.
If you're interested in our Multi-Modality Technologist position, please apply directly!
- 3-5 Years Experience working in a hospital setting
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience in one other imaging modality
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist
- Licensed Medical Imaging Technologist
Baptist ED North
11250 Baptist Health Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32218
Baptist Emergency at Dunn Avenue
The Baptist North Emergency Center is located at the northeast intersection of 295 and Dunn Avenue. The center is planning to open in late fall of 2016 and will bring the high-quality care of Wolfson Children's Hospital and Baptist Health to residents of northwest Jacksonville. This emergency center will be open 24 hours a day, has 16 treatment rooms, a separate waiting room for children, children specific medical equipment and imaging capabilities, a LifeFlight helipad and an on-site ambulance. Pediatric emergency medical physicians affiliated with Wolfson Children's Hospital are also available during peak hours daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. With a focus on wellness, the campus's three story Medical Office Building will feature a YMCA on the first floor with a Healthy Living Center. The Medical Office Building has primary care an specialist physicians' offices that are open throughout the year, providing northside families with a "one-stop" destination for a wide array of care.