Baptist Nassau is currently looking for an Experienced and Passionate Neurophysiology Technologist! This position is a PRN opportunity!
- Provides for patient needs as recognized through use of the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation) and the mission statement
- Organization and supervision of care provided by supportive personnel
- Coordination of care provided by ancillary services
- Include patients and significant others (SO)/families in developing an individualized plan of care
- Education of patients/SO/families to their disease process and plan of care
- Serves as patient advocate and responsible for providing care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition, including chronic medical and minor injuries or illnesses
If you are interested in our NeuroTechnologist position, please apply directly!
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years EEG Experience
- IONM Experience
- EMG/NCV Experience
License and Certification
- Certified Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist (ASET)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
1250 South 18th Street
Fernandina Beach, Florida, 32034
Baptist Medical Center Nassau
As Nassau County’s only hospital located on beautiful Amelia Island, Baptist Medical Center Nassau is a Magnet™ hospital designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care. The progressive hospital utilizes a fully electronic medical record and is an accredited chest pain center. The picturesque area offers many cultural and leisure activities, including golfing, boating and unspoiled beaches. Downtown Jacksonville is a short drive south, offering NFL football, premier theater and music venues, cultural activities and more. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare.