Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Neuropsychologist at Baptist Health Place Nocatee, a multispecialty clinic. This position works with a team providing neuropsychological testing to adults and older adults. This is a Full-time day's opportunity with some telecommute available.
As a Neuropsychologist, you will be responsible for:
- Perform comprehensive psychological and neuropsychological testing to assess aspects of functioning such as memory, cognition, response time, intelligence, achievement, personality, and dementia.
- Form conclusions and treatment recommendations based on results of assessment and report results to patients and, if applicable, referrals sources.
- Efficient use of EMR for assessment and reporting is essential.
- Train and supervise the work of psychometrists who assist with testing protocols.
- Follow all policies regarding authorization for services prior to providing services.
- Coordinate with administrator on growth of neuropsychological duties in collaboration with other medical specialties.
This Psychologist will be based at Baptist Health Place Nocatee. If you are interested in this Full-time day's opportunity, please apply now.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- 1-2 years Behavioral Health Experience
License and Certification
- Licensed Psychologist Required
Baptist HealthPlace at Nocatee
400 Colonnade Drive
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, 32081
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.