Baptist Medical Center is currently looking to add a Nuclear Medicine Technologist in our Nuclear Medicine Department at Baptist Medical Center, located in Jacksonville, FL. A Nuclear Medicine Technologist is responsible for providing patients with radioactive medication and operating imaging technology to track the radiation within the patient’s body. Their duties include sterilizing syringes, preparing patients for a scan and processing image reports that indicate the presence of disease. This is a PRN, various shift opportunity.
As an Nuclear Medicine Technologist you will be responsible for:
- Performing high quality diagnostic procedures.
- Knowledge of State of (and adherence to) Florida rules and regulations in regard to Radiation Control/Radioactive Materials.
- Protecting patients, self, others from unnecessary/excessive radiation exposure.
- Complying with mandatory education and health requirements.
This Nuclear Medicine Technologist will be located at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. If you are interested in this PRN opportunity, please apply now or contact email@example.com.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Customer Service Experience
- Radioactive Material Experience
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations
- Experience working in a hospital setting
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Required
- Registered Technologist in Nuclear Medicine ARRT (N) Required Or
- Certified Nuclear Medical Technologist (CNMT) Required Or
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) Required
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist Required
- Licensed Medical Imaging Technologist Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.