We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist, at Baptist Hospital- AgeWell Center! This is a PRN opportunity!
- Directs, supervises, evaluates and provides occupational therapy services to patients in the home whose primary care is provided by AgeWell.
- Provides a comprehensive assessment of patient's level in activities of daily living, assesses treatment priorities and established long and short term goals.
- Special emphasis on assessing cognitive levels; assessing safety risk; patient and care provider education.
- Reports to AgeWell Director.
If you are interested in our opening, please apply directly!
- 1-2 years Experience working with elderly
- 1-2 years Occupational Therapy Experience
- 1-2 years Home Health Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.