We are currently looking for Occupational Therapist at Baptist Hospital, South. This is a PRN opportunity!
- Evaluates and treats patients with neurological, orthopedic, and medical diagnoses, inpatient. Extensive patient/family education.
- Multidisciplinary team care.
- Provide in-service and/or updates to physicians and hospital staff.
If you are intersted, please apply directly!
- Less than 1 year Experience working in an Acute Care setting
- Wound Care Experience
- Experience with splinting
- Neuro Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.