We are looking for an experienced Patient Access Rep II for Baptist Heart Specialists – Cardiac Access Center!
The responsibilities of the Patient Access Rep II include:
- Serve as a liaison between our customers and our practice
- Manage a large amount of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow call scripts for handling different scenarios
- Identify customer needs and provide solutions
- Data Entry Tasks
- Route calls as appropriate
- Provide Excellent Customer Service
The hours for this position are typically between 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Depending on the needs of the office, hours may vary on occasion.
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Office Experience
- Patient Access Services Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Insurance Experience
License and Certification
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as multiple 24-hour freestanding Emergency Centers. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 50+ primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.