Baptist Health is hiring for a Payroll Office Coordinator to join the Payroll team at the downtown Jacksonville campus. This is a full-time position.
Strong experience in multi state tax returns required.
- Acts as team leader for Payroll Analysts.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax returns.
- Serves as Kronos timekeeping system coordinator.
- Monitors and reconciles medical director fees.
If you are interested in this Full-Time Days opportunity, please apply now!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- 3-5 Years Payroll Experience
- Knowledge of IRS Regulations
- Knowledge of DOL Regulations
- Knowledge of FLSA
- Experience in multi-state tax returns
License and Certification
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) Preferred
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.