Baptist Health is currently looking for an ICU Pharmacist to join our Pharmacy department at Baptist Medical Center. This is a Full-time, Evening shift opportunity. This position is structured with hours of 1:00 PM to 9:30 PM, with every fourth weekend required. As an ICU Pharmacist, you will be covering four ICU departments. Clinical experience is required and a completed residency is preferred.
Baptist Jacksonville is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. We serve families throughout the area with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
As a Pharmacist you will be responsible for:
- Entering orders with great accuracy.
- Checking technician work for accuracy prior to release of medications and solutions to the floor.
- Supervising technicians and serves on committes as assigned.
- Answering questions for all health care professionals.
- Serving as a consultant for members of the medical staff.
- Monitoring patient therapy as assigned, including pharmacokinetics services.
This ICU Pharmacist position will be located at Baptist Jacksonville. If you are interested in this Full-time, Evening Shift opportunity, please apply now!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by the time of hire.
- One to Two years Hospital Pharmacy Experience
- One to Two years Experience with Automated Dispensing Devices
- Residency Training
- Experience with Pharmacy Information Systems
License and Certification
- Registered Pharmacist Required
- Licensed Pharmacist Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.