Physical Therapist, Evergreen, Outpatient and Inpatient Rehab, Baptist Medical Center
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2022
Shift Details: Various shifts
*Sign on Bonus Offered for All Positions*
Baptist Medical Center is hiring a Physical Therapist to our Inpatient and Outpatient Rehab Teams. We are hiring for various shifts and locations in Jacksonville, FL.
We are looking to hire an experienced Physical Therapist our team. Various opportunities are available at Baptist Medical Center and Wolfson Children's Hospital.
Physical Therapist, Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, plan, direct, and administer physical therapy treatment to patients.
- Provide patient care to help improve or restore function and prevent disability following injury or disease.
- Oversee support staff.
- Participate in departmental operations and performance improvement activities.
- Responsible for remaining within budget guidelines.
- Participate in mandatory education and licensure requirements.
If you are interested in learning more about our current Physical Therapist opportunities, please apply today or contact Jacki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by date of hire.
- 1 Year Physical Therapy Experience
- Experience with Surgical Patient Care
- Wound Care Experience
- Orthopedics Experience
- Experience in Neuro
- Experience in Acute Care Setting
- Expereinece in Outpatent Setting
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Physical Therapist Required
Baptist Health Clinic
Baptist Medical Center Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care. Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.