We are currently looking for skilled Pediatric Physical Therapists at Wolfson's - Clay! This is a PRN opportunity!
Physical Therapist Duties:
- Provides quality care through teamwork, evidence based practice, and patient-centered care
- Documents patient care provided in a timely manner to support patient care, communication within the team and billing
- Directly contributes to department's operational effectiveness and patient safety.
- Evaluates, plans, directs and administers physical therapy treatment to children birth to age 18.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly!
- 1 yr min. of Pediatric Exp.
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Physical Therapist
1771 Baptist Clay Drive
Fleming Island, Florida, 32003
Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.