*1,200 Sign on Bonus*
Baptist Medical Center is currently looking to add a Physical Therapist on our Inpatient Rehab Team in Jacksonville FL! This is a PRN opportunity at Baptist Medical Center.
We are looking to hire an experienced Physical Therapist our team. This PRN position will work with an adult caseload at our downtown hospital. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of recent experience in inpatient adult acute care and orthopedics.
Shift Details: Weekends, Holidays, Mondays and Fridays are the biggest needs. However, PRNs are also asked to cover PTOs and times of high census.
Physical Therapist, Inpatient Rehab Team, Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluates, plans, directs and administers physical therapy treatment to patients.
- Provides patient care to help improve or restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability.
- Oversees support staff.
- Participates in departmental operations and in performance improvement activities.
- Responsible for remaining within budget guidelines.
- Participates in mandatory education and licensure requirements.
If you are interested in this PRN Inpatient Physical Therapist position, please apply now!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by date of hire.
- 1 Year Experience in an Acute Care Setting (Preferred)
- Wound Care Experience (Preferred)
- Orthopedics Experience (Preferred)
- Medical Surgical Nursing Experience (Preferred)
- Neuro Experience (Preferred)
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Physical Therapist Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.