We are currently looking for Physical Therapists at Baptist Hospital- Nassau! This is a PRN opportunity!
- Evaluates, plans, directs and administers physical therapy treatment to patients.
- Provides patient care to help improve or restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability.
- Oversees support staff.
- Participates in departmental operations and in performance improvement activities.
- Responsible for remaining within budget guidelines.
- Participates in mandatory education and licensure requirements.
If you are interested in our opening, please apply directly!
- Less than 1 year Orthopedics
- Neuro Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Physical Therapist
1250 South 18th Street
Fernandina Beach, Florida, 32034
Baptist Medical Center Nassau
As Nassau County’s only hospital located on beautiful Amelia Island, Baptist Medical Center Nassau is a Magnet™ hospital designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care. The progressive hospital utilizes a fully electronic medical record and is an accredited chest pain center. The picturesque area offers many cultural and leisure activities, including golfing, boating and unspoiled beaches. Downtown Jacksonville is a short drive south, offering NFL football, premier theater and music venues, cultural activities and more. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare.