We are currently look for Physical Therapists at Baptist Hospital- South, in Jacksonville Florida! This is a PRN opportunity!
Physical Therapist Duties:
- Evaluates, plans, directs and administers physical therapy treatment to patients.
- Provides patient care to help improve or restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability.
- Oversees support staff.
- Participates in departmental operations and in performance improvement activities.
- Responsible for remaining within budget guidelines.
- Participates in mandatory education and licensure requirements.
If you are interested in our opening, please apply Directly!
- Minimum of 2 years Acute care experience preferred
- Wound Care Experience
- Medical Surgical Nursing Experience
- Neuro Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Physical Therapist
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.