We are currently looking for Physical Therapy Assistants at Baptist Nassau! This is a part-time opportunity!
- Under the direction of a licensed Physical Therapist, provides physical therapy services to patients, as prescribed by the attending physician, in order to help improve or restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease, or physical disability.
- Participates in departmental operations and in performance improvement activities.
- Responsible for remaining within budget guidelines.
- Participates in mandatory education and licensure requirements.
If you are interested in our opening, please apply directly!
- 1-2 years Experience as Physical Therapy Assistant
- Wound Care Experience
- Experience working in an Acute Care setting
- Experience in Neuro
- Experience with Surgical Patients
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
1250 South 18th Street
Fernandina Beach, Florida, 32034
Baptist Medical Center Nassau
As Nassau County’s only hospital located on beautiful Amelia Island, Baptist Medical Center Nassau is a Magnet™ hospital designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care. The progressive hospital utilizes a fully electronic medical record and is an accredited chest pain center. The picturesque area offers many cultural and leisure activities, including golfing, boating and unspoiled beaches. Downtown Jacksonville is a short drive south, offering NFL football, premier theater and music venues, cultural activities and more. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare.