We're hiring for a Physician Office Registered Nurse for our ENT department at Baptist Clay. This is a part-time day shift.
The Physician Office Registered Nurse provides:
- Nursing assistance to physicians
- Greets and chaperons patients during medical part of visit
- Obtains vital signs
- Maintains medical documentation
- Schedules care, treatment, diagnostic tests per physician
- Handles and processes prescriptions and referrals
- Reform waived test list in laboratory, and IV therapy.
If you are interested in our Physician Office RN, please apply directly!
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- Clinical Experience Preferred
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Registered Nurse
1771 Baptist Clay Drive
Fleming Island, Florida, 32003
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.