Based in Jacksonville, the digital team is a small, hands-on group, focused on engineering the future of healthcare. Staffed entirely within the health system’s marketing department, we’re looking for a Project Manager/Business Analyst who thrives on working in a culture that fosters innovation and empowers and challenges the team to make a real difference in our patient’s lives.
• Work with content creation teams, front end developers, back end engineers and stakeholders to define scope, create and drive project schedules, estimates timing and resources needs, tracks milestones and deliverables.
• Utilization of project management tools (JIRA, Trello, Slack, etc.)
• Keep stakeholders informed of project status and timelines.
• Ability to manage multiple projects from initial planning to completion and beyond.
• Strategically and tactfully determine resolutions to issues as they arise without direction.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Manages risks and mitigations accordingly.
• Follow Agile Methodology to organize the team’s day to day work and keep us focused on our strategic roadmap.
• Analyze data, processes and workflows, making sure that business requirements drive design and align with organizational objectives.
• Manage and analyze reporting post launch of new sites, apps or products (Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.)
• Build and maintain reporting dashboards.