Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Radiology Technologist in our Baptist ED St. Augustine in St. Augustine, Florida. The primary responsibility of our Radiology Technologist is to ensure physicians and other members of a patient’s care team receive high-quality images they can use to make diagnoses or assess the success of treatments. This is a Full-Time, evenings opportunity with shifts of Monday - Friday, 2:30pm - 11:00pm. Participation in holiday coverage is required.
Radiology Technologist, Diagnostic Depatment, Job Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work in diagnostics, fluoro, ED and OR.
- Performs high quality radiographic procedures
- Promotes good will amongst co-workers and with other departments, and has a positive, comforting demeanor with all patients
- Reports to Lead Technologist on shift
- Is compliant with mandatory education and health requirements
- Identifies, prepares, administers, and documents medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy.
If you are interested in this Full-Time opportunity at Baptist ED St. Augustine in St. Augustine, FL, please apply now or contact Tucker.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Radiology/Imaging Experience
- Customer Service Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Required
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) Required
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist Required
Baptist ED St. Augustine
461 Outlet Mall Blvd
St. Augustine, FL, 32084
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive health care system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed health care provider. Baptist Health has over 200 points of care throughout the Northeast Florida region, including our six award-winning hospitals: Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, Wolfson Children’s Hospital, Baptist Medical Center Beaches, Baptist Medical Center Clay, Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South. The most preferred health care system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 57 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.